Times of Worship: Sun 10:00 AM Weds 7:00 PM
Current Ministry Needs in Our Community
- We will continue to offer monthly food resources for families in Marlowe/Falling Waters. Please remember to bring in donations of non-perishable foods for those monthly food boxes.
Ministry to Each Other
- Bible Study
- United Women in Faith (aka United Methodist Women)
- Congregational Care and Visitation
Ministry to the Community
- Service to children/families – support local children and their families by collecting school supplies, clothing, food, and Christmas gifts.
- Providing school supplies, cleaning supplies, and clothing to four (4) Elementary and Intermediate schools.
- Contributions to the Kidz Power Pacs food packages to schools - Kidz Power Pacs
- Neighbors in Harmony – monthly food packages for families in northern Berkeley County who find themselves short on food.
- Providing supplies and gifts to the United Methodist Church Board of Child Care located in Falling Waters, WV - https://www.boardofchildcare.org/
Ministry to the World
- Volunteers in Mission – fixing and rebuilding homes locally and around the country
- Operation Christmas Child – delivering Christian lessons, school supplies, hygiene products, clothing, and toys to children around the world - Samaritan’s Purse
- The West Virginia Council of Churches holds an annual event to bring together faith leaders and organizations to learn about particular issues in Appalachia. The Faith & Community in Appalachia meeting this year will be held on March 14-16 at Twin Falls State Park in Mullens, WV.
- The West Virginia Council of Churches also publishes an annual Public Policy Issues booklet that addresses issues of the modern world through a compassionate Christian lens. The 2024 edition has recently been published.